You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ending.

As the end of the school year is getting closer and closer, exactly one week for me, I realize some very disturbing thoughts.
I don't want to go home.
I don't even really feel as if it is my home anymore, and that thought is very scary.
I knew that it would happen eventually, but I never thought that I would feel so at home in Montana after only a year.
I struggled throughout High School trying to find a place where I fit and felt comfortable.
I would think I was so close to finding the perfect best friend, or the best people to hang out with, but then I would switch. I was never able to fully be at peace with who I really was in Utah.
I was never apart of the culture that everyone knows so well. It was hard finding things in common with people when I wouldn't see them every Sunday in church, or Young Women's on Wednesdays.

But when I came here, I instantly found my home, my best friends, and my own life.
I love my family and would never want to not see them, but they are really the only thing left for me back home.
I mean, I love my friends back home! They are all fantastic, wonderful people! It was just so refreshing to leave the state of Utah and see what people are like outside of our bubble:)

I guess I really just want to emphasize that for the first time in my entire life, I don't want school to be over!
Oh well! It has to end sometime! Good luck to everyone on Finals! And for those of you that have already started Summer Break...I'll see you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment