You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Madness.

March Madness that is!
My bracket is finished, now we just have to watch and wait.
I despise the fact that I gave BYU a win, and should have probably made Montana lose altogether..
but my heart is with the Griz:)

YAY NCAA! AND... MY BIRTHDAY! 
Which is on Saturday mind you


Happy Birthday wishes will be accepted Friday and Sunday as well.


Spring Fever has hit the UM campus!
Winter


to Spring!


I'm extremely glad Montana has made the switch to bearable weather... haha get it? Grizzly Bear?


Although I've been suffering from a wonderful case of Bronchitis, I have been able to enjoy the weather! For instance, I went on a walk the other day to enjoy the sun rays:)
SPRING BREAK is sooooooo close I can't even stand it!
3ish weeks until this..




So excited :)
Off to my sorority obligations. Buhh Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment