You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

shout out

to shanwow.best friends all because of plato's...who knew?
duuude big sky big sky! SO EXCITED
to brookey.
forced together in  8th grade gym.. and now we are always together anyway.
I love how we can go months without seeing each other and it's like no time passes.
to pajee.
deep chats are always abound when we're together.
boy stories galore are always there too.ff
to julio.
bonded by the love of your cat.. literally the only cat I like.
and the bond of BJJSPH
to hillary fairy.
your unique personality and bubbliness is the greatest thing ever.
Your dreams make me happy.

These are lame. But I love you guys anyways! And it's a definite change from my sappy sentimental mood from the other day:)
lurves&&loves

1 comment:

  1. Lovvvee youuu :) We are destined to be friends remember?

    ReplyDelete