You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Monday, July 11, 2011

It's been ages

I've decided to start fresh with this blog. Since I'm about to head off to college, I realized I'd be thankful later if I wrote about my life and what goes on someway! Plus, my mom will be a happy camper when she reads my blogs too :)
But anyway,
High School Graduation was a little over a month ago, and yet I feel like it's been years. I was so ready to be done, especially with all of the drama consuming Alta over the last couple of months. I'm ready to start a new beginning in Missoula, Montana this fall. Although I had my heart set on the University of Oklahoma, I feel as if UM is the right choice for me.
I really owe this change in direction to my amazing family. I realized the day of my Uncle's funeral that I should go to Montana. We were very close, and it's almost as if I could hear him telling me what to do. I just had a gut feeling to switch, and I am so grateful to him. My Uncle Lee was the greatest man, and he has left such a legacy. I will always admire him so much for everything that he accomplished, and for creating such a close knit family environment.
The love that was shone down from him, and the rest of my family at my decision made me realize how lucky I really am.
RIP Leandro Jimenez- You will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment