You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PORT-land. It's a port on land?

That was just one of the conversations on the airplane to the beautiful Portland, Oregon.
I absolutely loved everything about it. EVERYTHING
The trees, the rainy weather, the ridiculous 55 mph speed limit.
It was amazing, and I got to spend it with an amazing family!
I really can't explain how my weekend went, because I don't think I've fully realized what went down.
But it was an incredible time, and I want to go back..now.
Tomorrow? Anyone want to buy my a Christmas plane ticket?
Kidding..maybe.
But it is good to be back in the 801, especially after this wonderful winter snowfall:)
Alta here I come!
I'm so excited to hit up the mountain!
T-minus 3 ishh days til Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment