You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

indecisive gurrl

**The story begins three weeks ago
-I decided to be a journalism major, and follow my childhood dream of being a sportscaster.

fast foward to two days ago
A JOURNALISM MAJOR? "what the f*** am I thinking??"
That is the MOST ridiculous thing ever. I am not a journalism major
1. I have never liked writing
2. I have shaped my whole self around business
3. I love business!
Why would I let one stupid professor turn me away from what I love because he is egotistical and likes to rant about how great he is?
I decided I wouldn't let that happen
And so my friends this realization spurred a mad rush to change my registration for spring semester and get into the real classes I needed.
Phew. Thank goodness those business classes are big :)


So now I have Microeconomics and Intro to Business crammed into my schedule, but you know what?
I'm so excited for those classes because I LOVE the subject matter. Who cares if the Professor sucks (He may not)
And.. I have those two classes with my Big from DG. Who knew that would work out so well?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw. :( Now I am just a journalism major all by myself. But I'm glad you know what you're doing! :) 13 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely! how did I not know you'd switched to journalism?? I'm glad you've switched back. You are an amazing business woman :) don't let stupid old guys keep you from what you love! Business for life!

    ReplyDelete