You will always lose, but you will never lose the lesson.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lovee

UEA WEEKEND

I have been so lazy it's a tad bit pathetic.
That's okay though :)

I have actually done something this weekend I promise!
Here's a list
  1. Successfully asked someone to the Halloween Dance!
  2. Successfully helped Rachel and Tiff ask to the Halloween Dance!
  3. Ran Up At Alta Ski Resort! It was absolutely freezing!
  4. Played Smash Brother's Brawl?? Some weird video game but I dominated!
  5. Hit A Tree with my car... in the exact same spot as last time
  6. Drove around listening to 101.1 with Caesey. I don't suggest ever tuning into that station
  7. Got Answered back to the Halloween Dance :)

Now all of this seems so stupid to everyone else but I know that I had fun!

I guess the real reason that I posted this was to make myself feel better, because I really thought I hadn't done anything over UEA!

P.S.

Region is in five days

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH REGIONNNN!
    Oral surgery is not conducive to fast running :(
    Is your car ok??
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete